Competitive Salary (commensurate with role), bonus and car
Location – TBC – South East England / Wales
Campbell & Kennedy is currently looking for a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple projects concurrently and have experience of commercial PV systems as well as electrical qualifications.
- Take responsibility for allocated projects ensuring all relevant actions are implemented in line with an agreed project plan
- Lead the project through the following processes: grid connection, due diligence, contracts, construction, completion / handover
- Formal project management of projects including technical, commercial, customer aspects
- Ensure that the allocated projects run safely, to agreed timescales, to budget whilst ensuring high quality standards
- To provide effective reporting on project status
- Electrical qualifications
- Experience of working within a power / construction industry
- Previous experience of managing multiple projects, working with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- A high degree of ownership and responsibility of the tasks assigned
- Strong analytical thinker with an appreciation of risk versus reward
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to deal with shifting priorities
- Demonstrable experience of project risk management, cost control and reporting
- An understanding of health and safety requirements i.e. CDM regs
- Experience of evaluating PM processes and making appropriate improvements in line with business needs
- Experience of working within the Solar industries and of renewable energy project development
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK distribution network, particularly grid connection of renewable energy projects
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- An understanding of the UK planning process
- Study of renewable energy would be advantageous
- Willingness to travel to relevant project sites will be required in line with business requirements.
Ideal for someone looking to develop their career. Good CPD opportunities.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- South East England