As a result of our continued growth, we are currently seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our energy team in Scotland. This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who are driven, tenacious business winners who have a passion for sales. The candidate will ideally have an existing network of contacts to form a foundation for building enquiries and sales.
As a BDM, you will identify new business opportunities selling our energy services including solar PV, battery storage and more to both private and public-sector organisations across Scotland.
- Contacting leads and conducting meetings with new business prospects
- Self-sourcing leads and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Working, in a limited capacity, with our Marketing department on selected tender submissions, to enhance the quality of the submissions.
The right person will have:
- a proven track record in B2B sales
- a mature approach to consultative selling
- excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- a positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- extensive social and business networks
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com